I confess, I’ve neglected this blog for over 6 months. With any luck at all, I’ll resume posting.
Part of the delay is more teaching time. Yes, there are now more self-defense classes available. Self-Defense 101 for Women is now a six week course (up from 5 weeks), and offered in more venues:
- Seattle Central Community College and Bellevue College continue to offer Self-Defense 101
- Self-Defense 101 replaces the Weekend Workshop at the ASUW Experimental College
- South Seattle Community College will offer it for the first time this winter
- Its premier at the University Heights Center was very successful, and it will again be at that location by winter’s end
- And Self-Defense 101 will appear at the Phinney Neighborhood Center the second week in January — the class was just posted, and it is already almost half full!
See more info at Strategic Living’s Self-Defense 101 page — find your class today.