Your Privacy is Important
Strategic Living does not sell, lend, or otherwise distribute any information submitted. However, as a self-defense instructor, Joanne Factor cannot resist giving this bit of advice:
Do not submit personal information on websites that you don’t know to be legitimate.
Due to limited class size and the nature of sustaining a small business, our refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds will be given only if you let us know ten day or more in advance.
- If you notifiy us less than ten days in advance, we are happy to re-register you in another upcoming class within the next 12 months. It is your responsibility to let us know for which class you’d like to re-register.
- If you do not notify us and you do not show up to class, we are still happy to re-register you in another upcoming class within the next 8 months, provided you let us know you’d like to re-register. You are responsible to contact us stating your interest in another class within two weeks. If we do not hear back from you, we cannot guarantee your re-registration.
- Full refunds will be given if we cancel a class due to unsustainably low enrollment (rare, but does happen once or twice a year).
Strategic Living is committed to making classes accessible to as many people as feasible. To that end, we offer limited financial assistance:
- If you are looking for a program for your non-profit or community organization, please see our Donated Class page.
- If you are an individual looking to join a public class, contact us for more information. In general, if you can register online via Brown Paper Tickets, we can offer financial assistance. Classes offered through other host organizations (Bellevue College or Seattle Central College) generally do not offer financial aid.
Listed schedule is subject to change without notice if nobody is enrolled at the time of the reschedule. Classes may be cancelled due to low or no enrollment several days in advance. Full refunds will be given if a class needs to be cancelled.