ABOUT THIS CLASS
Why Pepper Spray
Easy to obtain, cheap, no permit required, and simplicity of use make pepper spray an optimal choice for those who want added protection. Yet, as with any other tool, there is some learning and practice involved if you want to get the most out of it. In this class you will learn the significance of differences in spray patterns and heat, when size matters, and how to use it. You will practice actually firing inert training units at stationary and moving targets. And you will learn how to incorporate pepper spray as an effective aspect of your personal safety skill set.
What You Will Learn
- What’s actually in those canisters
- The differences in spray pattern and why you should care
- When size matters
- Making it accessible under stress
- Ready, aim, fire!
- What’s next?
- Stay tuned for classes to be scheduled for the late spring and summer or 2020.
- Or contact us if you’d like to set up a private class.
Location: Feminist Karate Union, 920 South Holgate Street, Seattle WA 98134
Each class size limited to 8 students. Student needs to be at least 16 years old (exceptions can be made under specific circumstances, please contact me first).
Register for Class