For Girl Scouts of Western Washington
In this class girls will learn to recognize “red flags” that someone may mean harm, plan safe exits from iffy situations, practice physical moves (just in case), and learn to find supportive self-care. All in age-appropriate language, concepts, and risk levels.
Classes can be set up for any Girl Scout age group.
In-Person classes for:
- Daisies/Brownies: 1.5 hours, $35/girl (with parent present)
- Juniors: 2 hours, $45/girl
- Cadettes: 2.5 hours, $55/girl
- Seniors/Ambassadors: 3 hours, $65/girl
- Girls Off to College: 3.5 hours, $85/girl (minimum # of girls: 5)
Virtual (Zoom) classes for:
- Daisies/Brownies: 1 hour, $25/girl (with parent present)
- Juniors: 1.25 hours, $35/girl
- Cadettes: 1.5 to 2 hours, $45 to $55/girl
- Seniors/Ambassadors: 2.5 hours, $65/girl
- Girls Off to College: 3 hours, $75/girl (minimum # of girls: 4)
We can come to you, or you can come to our space in Seattle’s SODO area.
Financial assistance is available to any girl in need.
Minimum # of girls: 8
Maximum # of girls: 16
If organizing your troop is not feasible, you are welcome to register girls for a class open to the public. Visit our Self-Defense for Teen Girls or Self-Defense for Children pages for class schedules.
Maybe a group of parents wants to organize their own class? Contact me for your pricing!
When you email to schedule a class, this info is VERY useful:
- If we come to you, where are you (i.e., North Seattle, Auburn, Kingston, Everett) (additional charge of $5 or $10 per girl may apply, depending on location). NOTE: location must meet certain requirements: excellent air circulation PLUS air filtration (w/ HEPA filters), or outdoors in good weather. Masks mandatory.
- Ages of girls
- How many girls
- Timeframe (next month, this Fall, next Winter, etc.)
- Weekend/weekday preference
Contact us today to schedule your class!